Retailers have five common business problems executing across multiple channels and their brick and mortar stores:
- Personalization across all channels leveraging company data
- Common user experience from unstructured content
- Full circle learning / input reintroduction
- Connected commerce and digital experience
- Online / in-store inventory execution & Supply Chain Management
In this video I tell a story about the Aurora company and walk through their new summer Albini dress campaign. The Aurora team uses the Watson Customer Engagement platform to drive a successful campaign. The story centers around Katie, an avid Aurora shopper, where the Aurora team has visibility into activity across all channels and drives customers into their brick and mortar stores to drive additional sales.
Watch how the Aurora team uses the Watson Customer Engagement platform to execute an email campaign and learn about their shoppers across their web site, mobile application, call center, and stores.
- Circuit Breaker design pattern and library for Swift
- Watson Customer Engagement for Developers is here!
- IBM named as Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce
- Video Blog: abof.com uses Watson and natural language to enhance online search
- Out-price the competition with Watson and Dynamic Pricing
- IBM Skills Gateway: Refreshing your technical arsenal!
- Is the future of photo libraries with auto-tagging and Watson?
- Using Watson Content Hub as a central repository and tag generator
- Beautiful B2B sites with BlueSky