2011 was an amazing year for me. Full of struggles, change, and excitement. Here are few of the highlights I had for the year (minus a few struggles):
- First year of be married to my wonderful wife, we now collectively have five kids in the house!
- I turned 40 this year, really starting to feel old in the mornings
- I changed career direction – moved out of Lotus and into Industry Solutions – having a great time, love the new job!
- Kim (my beautiful wife) got me a Harley for my 40th
- My daughter made Varsity cheer in football and basketball and is in 10th grade.
- My son Nathan was quarterback and line backer in tackle football.
- My son Bobby got his first job.
- My blog took a back seat to many things this year, family.
- We joined the Disney Vacation club and went on our first vacation, awesome, highly recommend it.
- Got my second tattoo, which I designed – “Devil Dog Inside me”
- I finally switched over to Chrome as my default browser
- I launched KidWrite.net
- I launched PlanetWebSphere.net
- 28 Days of Dojo was the best month for my blog, continues to get a lot of hits, thank you!
- My cat Mindy died, she was 12 years old.
- I upgraded to the iPhone 4GS, totally love Siri