There is a lot of great stuff in Eclipse 3.7.
Key New Features for Java Developers
- EGit 1.0 release provides first-class support for Java developers using Git for source code management
- WindowBuilder, a world-class Eclipse-based GUI builder, is now available as an Eclipse open source project
- Automated functional GUI testing for Java and HTML applications is included via Jubula
- m2eclipse brings tight integration with Maven and the Eclipse workspace, enabling developers to work with Maven projects directly from Eclipse
- Mylyn 3.6 supports Hudson build monitoring directly from the Eclipse workspace
- Eclipse Marketplace Client now supports drag and drop installation of Eclipse-based solutions directly into Eclipse making it significantly easier to install new solutions.