Passing this on from Lotus Sales, you can register for this webinar about IBM Lotus Protector.
Dear Valued IBM Customer,
Please accept my personal invitation to the ‘IBM Lotus Protector Delivers Mail Security to Your Business!’ Webcast on Wednesday, May 21, 2009.
Every business needs the capability to block spam from entering their enterprise and potentially interrupting employee productivity. IBM Lotus Protector software provides superior protection against internet e-mail spam and viruses, as well as, data loss prevention capabilities.
Attend this webinar to hear first hand how other organizations have implemented Lotus Protector and realized immediate improvements in protecting their enterprise. We will also be joined by members of the Lotus Protector development team who will share the roadmap and strategy for this exciting product. Be sure to bring your questions for live Q&A with our distinguished panel of guests:
– Rich Meadows, Business Unit Executive, Lotus Protector Americas
– Randolph Moorer, Sales Leader, Lotus US IMT
– Art Fontaine, Worldwide Product Manager, Lotus Protector
– Gary Kearney, Worldwide Sales Leader, Lotus Protector
– Vernon Mayfield, Offerings Release Manager, Lotus Protector
– Sean Brown, Technical Product Manager, Lotus Protector
– Webcast: IBM Lotus Protector Delivers Mail Security to Your Business!
– Date & Time: May 21, 2009; 11:00am 12:00pm EST
– Registration Page: https://www-926.ibm.com/events/swgeer/swgeer06.nsf/signin?openform&seminar=kwodcoe7rsrl4&lang=en
You won’t want to miss it!